As well as running Almost Ginger, I’m a freelance content writer. I have strong SEO knowledge, impeccable grammar and a straight-talking, relatable approach to content creation.
Oh, and I’m available for hire!
I have published high-quality blog posts on Almost Ginger since launching in 2014. I’ve contributed numerous long-form articles and blog posts to brands and publications in the travel and film industries. If you need a fresh voice to provide entertaining and helpful content for your website – I’m your gal!
My areas of expertise include many destinations around the world (check out my Where I’ve Been page for specifics) as well as general travel topics, film, theatre, craft beer, yoga and SEO.
If you’d like to know more about my overall work history, education and training, please check out my LinkedIn page. High-res, edited photography can also be provided for certain projects.
- Where to Stay in Phuket: A Neighbourhood Guide – Hostelworld
- 35 of the Best Travel Films to Inspire you to Travel the World – Hostelworld
- Best Restaurants in Malta for Traditional Maltese Food and Drink – The Travel Hack
- 10 Things to do in Valletta, Malta’s Capital City – The Travel Hack
- Top 10 LGBT Travel Films – Top 10 Films
- Top 10 Feature Film Debuts by Female Directors – Top 10 Films
- This Manchester Neighbourhood is NYC’s Screen Stunt Double – Culture Trip
- The Most Historic and Beautiful Andalusian Village You’ve Never Visited – Culture Trip
- Ultimate Travel Guide to Odessa – Travelling King
- Where to Stay in Edinburgh: Guide to the Best Neighbourhoods and Hotels in Edinburgh, Scotland – Drink Tea & Travel
I hired Rebecca to write blog posts for my website. She followed my instruction well and always went above and beyond, as well as ensuring that the articles were provided on time. I thoroughly enjoy working with her, she communicates well and is overall a lovely person to work with. – Samantha (blog owner)
Please contact me to discuss my services and rates
The tasks I perform as a content creator include brainstorming ideas for creation, extensive research and fact-checking, writing, editing, SEO, keyword research (using Keysearch) and sourcing images or selecting and editing photographs from my own archives.
Typically, my rates are £250 for five 1,500 word articles, £400 for 10… You get the idea! The more work I am commissioned, the better deal I can make.
You can email me directly at [email protected] or use the contact form below.